Lehigh Technical is seeking a Shipping Clerk in the Somerset NJ area who is able to operate in a Technical Manufacturing & Inventory Environment.
Person will be responsible for the picking, packing and shipping of orders.
- Pick, pack and ship orders for domestic and international customers as outlined in warehouse policy and processes.
- Ensure shippable product has the latest firmware levels and lot controls before picking.
- Ensure all products have the correct information (on labels) and are damage free before picking.
- Process orders in UPS/FedEx systems and prepare "Will Call orders for carrier pickups.
- Ensure each process transaction is performed correctly in the JDE system or shipping stations.
- Participate in cycle counts.
- Support warehouse processes and associated metrics.
- Ensure the cleanliness of warehouse and work space.
- High school diploma or better.
- Must have previous (2+ years) warehouse experience utilizing intelligent scanners and using FedEx or UPS shipping systems.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work extra hours(overtime) including weekends when needed.
- Must be a team player that can follow verbal and hand-written direction.
- Must have better than average organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle / JD Edwards, SAP a plus
- Forklift operators certificate a plus.
- Knowledge of DSI (Data Systems International) barcode scanners
- Experience working in a "lot control environment.
- Knowledge of international shipping and the use of ACE (Automated Commercial Environment)
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.