Client Account Executive, Digital Banking
Our client empowers enterprises to take control of their mobile strategy by delivering consistent, omni-channel application experiences across the multitude of devices available today and in the future. You can build an app once and provide device-optimized experiences to every digital edge – smartphones, desktop, tablets, and more – with the click of a button.
They connect people whether it’s through an HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utilities company uses to connect employees and customers
They are looking for candidates with expertise in the Digital Banking Vertical - Regional banks, community banks, and credit unions within a specific geography.
• Leverage your network, marketing, trade show, and cold call leads to gain access to selling opportunities.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of successful enterprise software sales experience selling complex IT solutions.
• At least 3 years of experience selling into the financial services industry
• Ability to call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across the business and IT.
• Experience using an established enterprise software sales process/forecasting methodology.
• Experience selling Enterprise Mobile solutions is a plus.
$90,000- $140,000 base salary to double at plan $180,000 - $280,000
(possible ramp depending on situation)
West Coast - Can live anywhere in California
East Coast - Can live anywhere in NY, MA, NJ or CT
With modern, frictionless applications powered by the industry’s leading platform, our client helps banks and credit unions of any size to accelerate innovation – without compromising what’s critical.