The Client Advisor is part of the Client Success Team and is responsible for providing advanced ongoing product support to users in an advisory capacity. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who can manage time sensitive projects with minimal direction and who is motivated by customer success.
The Client Advisor responsibilities and requirements include:
- Providing Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker product support and problem solving
- Creating and updating informative customer content including tutorial videos and internal documentation
- Performing live user training sessions
- Maintaining the internal CRG knowledge base
- Ability to handle and identify priorities for multiple projects at the same time
- Project management skills, aptitude or experience
- Ensuring the successful and optimum utilization of Legal Tracker products and solutions
- Handling the escalation and triage of product bugs and technical issues
- Assisting in the growth of Legal Tracker and Thomson Reuters’ product and services business
- Establishing and maintaining customer long term relationships
In addition, the Client Advisor is responsible for effective, timely and accurate client communications (oral and written), establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement (through a variety of creative programming) between the client and Legal Tracker/Thomson Reuters.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- JD, MBA and/or 2+ years working with a legal e-billing platform preferred
- 2+ years’ corporate legal department/law firm experience in an advisory capacity or 2+ years working in a customer-facing legal software role
- 2+ years working with an e-billing/matter management system or similar SAAS solution
- Strong understanding of legal department operations
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to multiple levels of a client's organization (staff, general counsel, C-Suite)
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Strong technical affinity for software, data analytics, etc.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Consultative and problem-solving skills
- Client service and solution oriented
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to upsell Legal Tracker and Thomson Reuters’ product and services business
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America