- Coordinates the administration of employee benefit programs such as basic and major medical coverage, dental insurance, group life insurance, pension plans, and other benefits for the client.
- Consults with and advises employees on eligibility, provisions, and other matters related to benefits.
- Maintains benefits records and documents.
- Assists in the preparation of employee benefits booklets and other employee benefit communications.
- Bachelors degree and 1 or more years related experience required.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities,Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill.Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.