Do you love helping others?
Are you a customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you beleive, in a service business, the client is the boss? Do you want to be a problem solver? Are you a self-starter trustworthy enough to perform at maximum potential working from home? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a Client Contact Center Associate supporting our franchised locations in Farmington, South Windsor and West Hartford, CT, you'll join a wellness community that's 30,000+ strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Handle inbound client requestsvia voice and text systems. Participate in periodic outbound calling campaigns to promote a new service or winback past clients.
- Help match clients to the best service and service provider to set theteam up for sucess and the help to feel their best.
- Understand all the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and gueststo grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with service enhancments that truly offer them a customized experience and providing service providers with add'l tool to allow them to make the most out of the time in therapy to help clients feel their best.
- Participate as a teammember by providing feedback on how we can do things more, different, better.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including company sposored Health and Dental Insurance options, employee wellness progam provides you with access to FREE Telehealth sevices, complimentary in clinic body and skin care services, generous service and product discounts along with an Employee Assistance Program. Gain peace of mind if anything happens to you, your family will receive benefits from the $10,000 company paid AD&D/ LIFE insurance program. The company offers a sposored retirement plan with company match contribution and generous paid time off and sick pay.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards you for focusing on people and building strong relationships to help them feel their very best. Additional earnings potential with commissions associated with service enhancements, advanced skin care bookings, service package sales and direct ship product sales.
- Tools to ensure success with company provided laptop and company paid stipen for internet service. Handle all inbound communications using webbased telecommunications software with a headset.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is having every client interaction resulting in either a client booking or adding a client to our wait list. Ultimately everything we do must drive the retaining of members, increasing in clinic client service hours, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by answering calls within 2 minutes, answering phone calls, responding to text messages, addressing questions and concerns and booking appointments while matching clients to the best therapist that can address their condition.
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and text.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Past experience with retail sales is a plus.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy to learn all service offerings and memorize the abilites for each of our service providers using company provided tools.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Previous customer service experience a plus.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Able to work with a sense of urgency to be able to handle maximum amount of calls from home.
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.