Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Legal Learning team is looking for someone to design and build a new Client Engagement function to address expanding complexities of the Legal Learning portfolio. The Client Engagement Program Manager will be responsible for building a new engagement model for how we consult with stakeholders on projects to define operational requirements, ensuring quality execution and deployment of complex legal and regulatory training solutions.You will have a strong understanding of Facebook and/or the digital media industry, extensive consulting experience, including ability to think strategically, critically, while influencing up, down, and across the organization. You should have a high degree of creativity and experience in stakeholder engagement, problem solving and project management, as well as passion for helping others. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners, legal stakeholders, vendor partners and our global community of learning functions to deploy learning solutions at scale.
1. Develop and drive the vision and strategy for how we engage clients within and outside of Legal to define operational requirements of highly visible and complex learning solutions.
2. Serve as operations expert and consultant throughout design and deployment of learning solutions working closely with legal counsel, the design & development team, and the operations team to define requirements (audiences, technology, enforcement, analytics, reporting, measurement, etc.).
3. Create new and evolve current processes and workflows to ensure operational requirements are properly defined, understood, and can be implemented at scale.
4. Leverage knowledge of Facebook learning technology such as Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD), Workplace Groups, Live, Oculus and the MPK studio to provide consulting and guidance on best ways to deploy learning experiences to the enterprise.
5. Build relationships within Learning and Development (L&D), Blueprint, GMSL and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on learning priorities.
6. Develop and manage a network of vendors and contractors who can help with scaling to the needs of this function.
7. Establish measurement strategy and framework to communicate effectiveness of client engagement and identify areas for continuous improvement.
8. Partner closely with the Legal Learning Design & Development as well as the Operations team to ensure processes are established to ensure quality execution of learning assets.
9. Role requires ~10-15% travel.
10. 7+ years of experience as a consultant with experience managing learning operations using learning technology and operations knowledge to define and deploy solutions
11. Experience building/implementing operations processes at scale
12. Experience communicating with, influencing, and presenting to a variety of audiences, including global cross-functional leaders
13. Experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects, and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
14. Experience working with Legal and Compliance teams with experience navigating the challenges faced in these environments
15. Experience with Facebook’s LMS platform, CSOD
16. Experience in related fields – consulting, learning operations
17. Experience with Facebook’s family of products and services
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.