Would you describe yourself as:
- Socially poised
- Very impatient
If this specifically describes you, please continue reading the job description!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Client Event Coordinator is responsible for providing CWA clients with a phenomenal onsite experience by negotiating the best rates on hotels and events in the area, as well as assisting with accommodations and reservations.
- Accessible by phone and in person as a proactive resource for clients visiting our office to assist with recommendations for dining/area information, questions regarding accommodations, dinner and activity reservations, printing of boarding passes and executing goodwill tasks to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Research and negotiate rates with local hotels, events, and services
- Assist with the coordination of catering services for client consult days, including special dietary needs and alternative options for planning teams when catering headcounts cannot be met
Responsibilities & Duties
- Contact clients on a daily basis regarding travel arrangements for upcoming consults
- Prepare and distribute internal notifications of client visits for the week
- Regularly research and communicate local events and relevant discounts
- Assist the Operations Manager with the coordination of catering and client appreciation events
- Set up and refresh coffee bar in reception on all client days and assist clients as needed
- Assist with assembly and distribution of client promo items, thank you cards, ordering of flowers/gifts when requested and other similar tasks
- Other clerical tasks as needed
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of essential functions or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3 years customer service experience required
- At least 1 year experience in a travel agency and/or concierge services preferred
- Good knowledge of DFW and surrounding areas, local attractions and restaurants is ideal
- Ability to anticipate client needs, plan essential tasks in advance to ensure consistent service and work well under tight deadlines with conflicting priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
No out of town or overnight travel is expected for this position.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed based on management's approval. Must have flexibility to work overtime as required
Cain Watters & Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.0