Client Finance Manager
The Client Finance Manager works across internal teams to ensure excellence in budgeting, financial tracking and reconciliation. A successful Client Finance Manager must practice effective written and oral communication skills with, agency partners and third-party vendors. Strong attention to detail and a passion for financial rigor are a must.
Take this opportunity to join an award winning creative agency and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Act as cross-functional lead for finance process, working across levels within agency and client teams. Lead strategic evaluation and analysis of vendor payment and processing costs/invoices as well as real-time reconciliation. Manage reconciliation process, ensuring timely invoicing (includes billing of commission/fee and hard costs) and developing reports as needed.
- Manage budget changes and period close processes, monthly financial adjustments and auditing.
- Development and maintenance of budget tracker to track budget vs. actual spend (media fee/commission and vendor hard costs), including monthly reconciliation.
- Ensuring of payment and invoicing in accordance with payment terms / client contracts (media/account team to provide details by client).
- Training / use of deltek
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience required
- 2-3 Years of experience in finance within an agency environment; agency experience strongly preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with clients, customers, agency partners, and third-party vendors.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for financial rigor are a must.
- Understanding of agency financial processes