ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a leading provider of risk management and technology solutions that focus on regulatory compliance, performance, financial crime, and cybersecurity. We partner with our clients to help them mitigate the regulatory, operational, and reputational risks inherent in their business functions. Our clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, broker-dealers, and domestic and international banks.
Our products include Order Management, Portfolio Management, Data Warehouse, Security Master, Pricing Master, Allocations, Compliance, and Regulatory Reporting. We also offer a full suite of Professional Consulting Services. With over 900 combined investment management clients and over 20 global locations, ACA is a premier place to take the next step in your Financial Technology career.
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
- Experience with Git, TeamCity, and best practices is preferred
- Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
- Dedicated to upholding ACA s high quality standards and customer service focus
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Excel Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
- Bachelor s Degree; computer science, information technology, math, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of in FinTech, financial services or investment technology company or strong willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL required
- Ability to analyze client data and map to data requirements
- Exposure to financial asset classes
- Develop automated processes for data extraction, cleansing, and manipulation
- Provide diagnostic support and issue resolutions for the ACA software products and solutions
- Maintain procedural documentation for ACA software products and solutions and update as necessary
With over 700 employees worldwide, ACA provides services to over 4,000 regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. ACA clients include 89% of the top 100 hedge fund managers (Hedge Fund Alert, April 2019), 79% of the top 100 private equity firms (PEI 300, May 2019, 83% of America’s top 100 money managers (Institutional Investor, 2018), 78% of the top 50 real estate firms (PERE 100, June 2019), 79% of the top 100 Mutual Funds (Mutual Fund Directory 2019).
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.