Digital technology has forever changed business. Now, it’s transforming tax. Soon, tax enforcement will be part of every business process - and every transaction. As governments go digital, financial systems and traditional tax software can't keep up. And, businesses now face escalating risk and mounting compliance costs. Sovos was built for the digital future of tax. The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud Is the first complete solution for modern tax, combining tax determination, e-Invoicing compliance and tax reporting on Sovos' reliable, scalable and secure S1 Platform.
We are building the future of Global Compliance Software. We want you to build your future with us.
The Work You’ll Do
The Compliance ServicesAssociatewill serve as the go-to client resource for our Compliance Services clients. This includes identifying, prioritizing, and resolving client issues as well as coordinating the appropriate internal departments to provide timely responses and solutions to clients.The successful candidate will be self-motivated with strong client service and organization skills as well as a high level of accuracy. This candidate will also possess strong communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) due to the level of contact with various internal and external resources. Tax reporting experience is not necessary, but is always a plus!
- Perform all required tasks within our application on behalf of clients; this includes mapping and importing data, creating print files, and creating transmittal files
- Adhere to all client deadlines in order to meet all regulatory deadlines and requirements
- Import and reconcile data based on client requirements
- Ensure all client-specific requirements are well documented
- Provide training to our clients as needed to navigate our software solution
- Perform timely and accurate submission of remittances to federal and state agencies
- Identify process improvements and offer suggestions to build internal efficiencies and reduce risk
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Basic computer software knowledge; strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong customer service skills with an emphasis on listening and documenting client needs
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Due to federal contracts that we have - you must be able to clear a background check and drug test upon hire
What Does Sovos Offer You?
The tools to grow your career both personally and professionally:
Did you know that almost 30% of our employees experienced a promotion or job change In FY2019?That can happen because growth is serious business here at Sovos, and we have the programs in place to make sure of it, including:
- Mentoring Programs
- Management Bootcamps and Development Trainings
- Yearly performance reviews where compensation and performance are assessed and rewarded generously
- Clear paths for growth within our roles (but we know that career development can be like a spider web, not a ladder - we give you the tools to move outside of your career as well!)
The tools to enhance your life - because we want you to enjoy your life outside of work
- MyTime flexible time off (no worrying about accruing time or running out of sick days - If you need time off, take It!)
- Paid family leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous 401k match
- Progressive Wellness Program
- Company seeded and matched Health Savings Account (HSA)
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!
Sovos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled