Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
The Client Programs Manager coordinates with clients and internal teams during implementation and ongoing delivery of Auto Casualty Solutions within our medical bill review software (processing of 1st party medical bills under the Medical Payments and Personal Injury Protection coverage on auto policies).
- Drives client satisfaction, client communication, and contributes to the overall management of the client relationship in partnership with Client Services Management.
- Works with internal teams to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support our clients’ business.
- Implements and processes client changes to programs.
- Prepares and delivers standard and ad hoc reporting and researches and troubleshoots client concerns and issues.
- High school diploma + 2-4 years of insurance industry experience or college degree minimum
- Worker's compensation or Auto Casualty bill review experience preferred
- Ability to present and interpret data to customers
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong grammar and business writing skills for documentation and customer communication
- Ability to travel (less than 10%)
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.