Position: Client Relations- Executive, KPO
- Communicating with clients and ensuring service delivery standards are met
- Attending all weekly/daily client meeting calls along with operations team and document minutes of meetings
- Attend to client escalations and bring them to resolution
- Coordinating with global/offshore teams to meet client deliverables
- Reporting client and operational updates with executives
- Prepare internal and external workflow/process documents for respective operation managers located globally
- Schedule/host meetings including webex/GoToMeeting on daily/weekly/monthly basis with clients and team managers
- Maintains customer confidence and protects client operations by keeping information confidential
- Track weekly/monthly operation reports and review with clients/managers
- Coordinate compliance activities with KPO team’s IT/HR/Operations for ISO, SOC audits
- Ensure all KPO operations are compliant to client requirements
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience with account management activities
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Experience working with multi-geographically located offices.
- Advance MS office skills including word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Multitask and client relationship management skills
Who We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,800+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all office locations. In the US, ThoughtFocus has facilities in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee-owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
Affirmative Action Statement
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Public Relations / Communications Specialist