$14.42 per hour plus uncapped bonus, including a 10% shift differential if applicable.
Orientation and Training:
Orientation and training for this position will begin Monday August 19th from 6:45am-3:15pm. Paid training.
Various options available for after training
(The department hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-10:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm. Although schedules right after training may include a day shift, the flexibility to eventually work a 1:30pm-10:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm is a must
- Retain ADT Commercial, Small Business and Residential (including Canada) customers via inbound and outbound calls and/or responding to correspondence and Internet E-mails. Work closely with all segments of ADT to retain the customer by solving their issues using exceptional customer service skills, while still maintaining an acceptable return on investment to the Company.
- Maintain the Loyalty database through accurate and timely input to ensure accurate reporting to Senior Leaders for all business segments.
- Apply strong analytical skills to identify loyalty opportunities, trends and potential training issues and make key recommendations based on the data.
- Must be able to retain the customer based on value and not always price.
- Must effectively enforce company policies without alienating the customer.
- Accountable for ensuring all offers have been applied and/or all promises have been met (service issues, monitoring concerns, rate changes). Must utilize all systems such as MAStermind Actions, Telmar entries and SSO contacts to ensure the resolution of problems and customer satisfaction. Work closely with Service/Sales Managers and other personnel in the SSO's and RDC's for customer loyalty resolutions.
- Must be an expert on all billing applications, policies and procedures and able to resolve any billing related concerns independently.
- Support all ADT customer incentive programs (i.e. Rewards Program) to increase the tenure of the loyalty efforts after the save.
- Participate in pilots, discussions and analysis on key metrics as it pertains to Loyalty 6-Sigma Projects.
- Must use effective sales approaches and provide effective loyalty offers, as it pertains to the reason the customer wants to cancel.
- Provide feedback to ADT management related to loyalty offers, suggested improvements and customer inquiries/questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify operational and systematic situations or potential issues and provide appropriate recommendations necessary to maximize efficiency and improve performance results. Research and resolve customer accounts and issues.
- Will resolve customer complaints, independently, with minimal management involvement.
- Display proper call control techniques to meet department standards and control costs without adversely impacting customer satisfaction or loyalty opportunities.
- Must work on multiple platforms simultaneously, including but not limited to CARMS, ADMIN, Informix, Multi-Screen, CRM, Mastermind, Telmar, Access, Mosaix, etc
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Account Services Loyalty offers and promotions.
- Other duties as assigned including offline follow-up work, projects and assisting with inbound call volume when necessary.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, is required
- Must have five (5) years of customer service experience in a customer contact environment.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of ADT experience with basic knowledge of CMC/ASC/NSC computer applications.
- Must have performed successfully as an ADT CMC, ASC or NSC Specialist.
- Strong knowledge of ASC, CMC, NSC, SSO and NDC policies is required.
- Previous retention and/or sales experience strongly preferred.
- One (1) year of resolving escalated customer concerns is strongly preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic security system components to effectively assist the customer with their questions/concerns.
- Must have successfully demonstrated strong customer focus skills.
- Must be able to effectively adapt to accelerating changes.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to effectively turn defensive situations into supportive long term relationships.
- Has successfully demonstrated ability to handle customer complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Must be comfortable and effective in interacting with all levels of management.
- Must keep assertiveness and empathy in balance when negotiating.
- Has successfully demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a high volume department.
- Must possess leadership abilities and strong problem solving skills to effectively identify problems and make appropriate and timely decisions.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving skills and outstanding oral communication skills are a must.
- Can successfully demonstrate Microsoft Office skills: Excel and Word; Access is preferred.