Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
Domain Client Services Manager
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We are looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. We are an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you are excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we are excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
MarkMonitor, part of Clarivate Analytics, is the global leader in enterprise brand protection, and offers comprehensive solutions and services that safeguard brands, reputation and revenue from online risks. With end-to-end solutions that address the growing threats of online fraud, brand abuse and unauthorized channels, MarkMonitor enables a secure Internet for businesses and their customers. The company’s exclusive access to data combined with its patented real-time prevention, detection and response capabilities provide wide-ranging protection to the ever-changing online risks faced by brands today.
The Domain Client Services Manager will manage all aspects of MarkMonitor’s Domain Services including, but not limited to: Anonymous Acquisitions, Domain Sales, Dispute Resolution Support (UDRP/URS/ADR), and Brand Support. The Domain Client Services Manager will take multiple client-facing projects from inception through delivery, ensuring all required milestones and deliverables are completed as communicated. The ability to work and achieve desired goals with minimal supervision is critical.
- Act as a single point of contact for all aspects of a project’s lifecycle to both internal and client contacts who will be involved in different aspects of the project.
- Work independently with clients and partners to understand requirements and to develop both high-level and detailed project plans which will be used to guide the projects to successful outcomes.
- Build strong, collaborative long-term working relationships with both internal and client personnel.
- Effectively communicates with individuals in varying levels of an organization, including executive management.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and third party partners.
- Work with international clients, which will require schedule flexibility in order to interact with clients in different time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in a customer-focused, technical support/services role, or 4 years of experience in a customer-focused, non-technical support/services role
- Good understanding of contract management and negotiation, accounting and business management practices
- Experience managing projects with both internal and external dependencies
- Ability to communicate clearly, especially in translating technical processes into easily understood information to internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Excellent prioritization, consultative, and analytical skills
- Flexible, creative, and innovative mindset
- International business experience and foreign language skills preferred
MarkMonitor—the world leader in brand protection—safeguards the revenues and reputations of more than half of the Fortune 100 brands in the rapidly evolving digital world. Using a SaaS delivery model, advanced data technology, and domain expertise, MarkMonitor addresses Domain, Brand, Piracy, and Fraud risks that brands face due to the web's anonymity, global reach, and shifting consumption patterns for digital content, physical goods, and services.
About Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations. For more information, please visit clarivate.com.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.