Entry level position in our Client Services department with opportunity for advancement. Primary responsibilities include processing inbound supply requests for contract forms and brochures to our client agents and automotive dealers. Secondary administrative responsibilities include assisting with new dealer system setup and client onboarding.
The ideal candidate will enjoy splitting their daily work between working at a desk on PC and also actively moving around with light physical lifting. This position's responsibilities include recurring lifting of up to 30 lbs. and processing approximately 20 +/- outbound single-box shipments per day.
Job Responsibilities / Tasks include:
- Timely and accurate Supply / Order Fulfillment to Client Agents/Dealers utilizing online tools and shipping resources
- Basic Form/Brochure Inventory Supply Management, including keeping accurate up to date records and logs
- Working with supply vendors to order and maintain ample supply stock
- Providing backup for New Dealer System Setup and Onboarding including occasionally answering phones and providing customer service to clients
- General Administrative Duties including supporting mail processing and handling, claims and business letter processing, other general administrative tasks as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of college with Associates Degree
- Minimum 3+ years of administrative experience
- Microsoft Office familiarity including Word and Outlook
Shipping/Mail applications and systems
- Proactive (can-do) attitude
- Aptitude and desire for learning
- Self-motivated & goal oriented
- Team-based focus
- Commitment to Excellence
The following are a plus but not required:
- Bachelors Degree (4+ yrs of college)
- Bilingual skills - Fluent in Spanish
- Competitive Hourly Wage (40 hrs/week)
- Annual Performance Evaluation w/ Compensation Review
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Bright, Modern Workspaces
- 10 Paid Holidays (per year)
- Paid Vacation Days (after 6 months)
- Paid Sick Days (after 6 months)
- 401K Retirement Plan (100% company match up to 4% of income with immediate vesting)
- Insurance - paid benefits include Health, FSA, AD&D, Life and L/T Disability
- Voluntary benefits include Dental and Vision Plans
We deliver industry-leading administration services for automotive-related, voluntary protection products including GAP, VSC (Extended Warranty), Appearance, Tire & Wheel, Key Replacement and Theft-deterrent protection programs that are sold by automotive dealers or lenders to their customers. As a rapidly growing automotive F&I product provider with over 30 years of continuous operation in the automotive F&I space, our B2B client partners include seasoned independent Agents, regional and national Lenders, OEMs and Dealers.
Convenient suburban office location near intersection of I-270 and I-44 in southwest St. Louis County. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.