Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is expanding the client services team located at our main North America call center in Chicago, IL. We are looking for experienced candidates with a background in Funds and Banking operations. The Client Services Representative is an ideal opportunity for a technology oriented financial service professional to work on the leading edge of the brokerage industry.
The IB Customer Service Team handles a tremendous variety of inquiries relating to:
- Asset transfers
- Checks/Wire deposits and withdrawals
- ACH deposits and withdrawals
- Secure Transactions.
- IRA contributions/distributions
- Tax reporting
- Fraud Prevention
- Experience: IB will consider recent college graduate with a strong academic background in finance. The Preferred candidate possesses 3-5 years of brokerage or banking industry experience with emphasis on cashiering and position transfer functions. Knowledge of retirement accounts and tax considerations a plus.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in finance or business related discipline is required.
- Technical Requirements: Must have basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Other: Position involves extensive client contact which requires strong communication skills (verbal and written), courteous demeanor and ability to exhibit sound judgment and decision making.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Figures as of September 30, 2018.