The position is responsible for direct verbal and written communications with Automatic Rollover Accountholders, Plan Sponsors, Record-Keepers and Third Party Administrators. The role also assumes the primary responsibility of interacting with all the necessary internal departments to resolve client requests or answer any inquiries related to their account activity and investments. Through verbal and written communications, the individual in this position develops, strengthens and maintains a positive relationship with our clients and firm associates.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing client phone calls
- Respond to email and voicemail inquiries from clients
- Understand and be able to articulate the account opening, distributions, and investment process to clients
- Assist clients in ensuring that all required forms are fully completed
- Meet and assist onsite clients
- Provides educated answers with regard to Qualified Plans, IRA's, and IRS Codes.
- Maintain a professional approach to client service, consistent with MTC protocol and service levels
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a client service environment, preferable in a high volume contact center.
- Financial services industry experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of IRA accounts a strong plus.
- Energetic, client focused, accountable and reliable.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer aptitude; Microsoft suite of products, application navigation, ability to type notes and converse with callers simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce/Service Cloud or experience with other CRM tools desired.
- Working knowledge of QRP/IRA/IRS rules and regulations a plus.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task desired.
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $550 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
TransPerfect is an equal opportunity employer.