Client Operations Champion
Due to COVID-19 our entire workforce is currently working remotely. As of this time, the expectation is that our employees will be working from the safety of their homes until January of 2021.
Businessolver is a technology company delivering market-changing benefits and services to millions of people across the U.S. Our primary mission is to transform benefits to a year-round personalized journey through innovative technology and high-touch service.
We take our role in benefits very seriously. We know that at the other end of our technology is a person, a family or a loved one. This is why, at the core of our business, we cultivate a culture of service through transparency and an unwavering responsiveness to our clients and employees.
We're not shy about how much we love our clients. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and empower their employees to maximize their benefits use.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
The successful Client Operations Champion will need to be a passionate individual with a strong drive to deliver delight to our clients. In this role, you'll make sure that every interaction with Businessolver is a model of service, with warmth, charm, and efficiency. We want clients to fall in love with our system and Businessolver in general. That's where you come in.
- Respond to shared inbox inquiries within expected time frames, providing regular updates to the client through resolution
- Review and work all open cases for clients
- Work error and discrepancy reports from vendors, ensuring that members have needed coverage
- Report on discrepancy trends and identify system functionality or configuration updates that will reduce errors
- Review export expectations in relation to error reports and communicate with the vendor if results are outside of expectations
- Run and work full and quick audit reports to ensure all member records are accurate and transactions have been processed correctly, resulting in accurate coverage
- Complete daily file check-in/review process for all carrier export, import and payroll files, communicating issues to appropriate team members
- Support ACA data review requirements quarterly and ensure that 1095 documents for each client are generated annually
- Manage client deliverables, track progress and complete assigned work through company planning tools
- Utilize process documentation to execute on weekly, monthly & quarterly processes necessary for client success
- Evaluate documentation for accuracy and recommend updates when opportunities are available to improve processes or eliminate existing manual items
- Support defined Annual Enrollment process and audit requirements
What you need to make the cut:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- SaaS and/or HRIS/Benefits Experience preferred
- Analytical ability; strong Excel skills preferred
- Tech savvy – must have a comfort level with learning new technology
- 2-4 years of direct industry (benefit administration, insurance provider, insurance broker), or related industry, experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal...professional and client-focused mentality
- Interaction with clients via email and case transactions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other functional areas to deliver a seamless experience for the customer
- Ability to maintain grace under pressure – especially during the busy season
- Strong organizational skills – while at the same time being extremely flexible
- You must be a resourceful and creative problem solver – constructively working with team members to find solutions
- Keen attention to detail - you must pay crazy attention to detail without going crazy
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry-cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
- Wellness Program. Participate in our extensive wellness program to improve your health and potentially earn time off!
Our larger "hub" locations (Des Moines, Denver, Chicago, Iowa City, Dallas, Louisville & Charlotte) include:
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks.
- Massages. With a "work hard/play hard" atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and assessed whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.