Title:Client Services Assistant Department:Client Services
Bargaining Unit:NBU Reports to:SVP, Client Services
Position Type:Non-exempt Hours per Week:40
Provides administrative support to theClient Services team to increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of account management activities; prepares and facilitates communications, drafts presentations and reports, manages databases, maintains confidential client information, and performs a variety of other administrative responsibilities. Acts in accordance with Company guidelines, client needs, legislative requirements and team priorities.
"Has minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, reports (including complex Excel files), meeting notes, and other documents as needed for internal use, as well as for distribution to clients and/or vendors.
- Manage multiple and ongoing projects with changing priorities.
- Coordinate invoices and expense reports with accounting department for clients and/or vendors and ensure timely processing.
- Maintain communications and effective working relationships with clients, and respond to requests from clients, government agencies, unions, participants, attorneys, and consultants.
- Provide administrative support to Client Services team, including coordination of meetings, activities and other events as assigned.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as required.
- Associate's degree in a related field, or quivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative or executive support experience. Experience in employee benefits a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills, with the ability to optimize the use of all available resources and deliver on multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated with willingness to take on additional projects and tasks as needed.
Zenith American Solutions
Real People. Real Solutions. National Reach. Local Expertise.
We are currently looking for a dedicated, energeticClient Services Assistantwith the necessary skills, initiative, and personality, along with the desire to get the most out of their working life, to help us be our best every day.
Zenith American Solutions is the largest independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and currently operates over 40 offices nationwide. The original entity of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our company was formed as the result of a merger between Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By combining resources, best practices and scale, the new organization is even stronger and better than before
We realize the importance a comprehensive benefits program to our employees and their families. As part of our total compensation package, we offer an array of benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage, a retirement savings 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), great opportunities for growth, and much, much more!
Internals to Apply:
If you meet the minimum qualificationsand are interested in applying for the above position, please submit an application. All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on the Internal Posting Deadline listed above in order to be considered prior