Comprehensive wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Florida, and Northern NJ seeks a Client Service Associate to join its team. Modera Wealth Management, LLC is an independent, fee-only firm that provides clients with financial planning and investment management. Modera has been featured in Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing private companies for three years (2012, 2013 and 2015), has been selected as one of InvestmentNews’ 2018 Best Places to Work for financial advisers, and named one of NJBiz’s 2018 Best Places to Work in New Jersey. The work culture of the firm promotes collaboration, professional growth, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service. This is a full-time position located in Charlotte, NC.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive client service for the firm’s clients and support for Wealth Managers. This includes opening and transferring accounts, processing check requests, money transfers, drafting letters of instruction, liaise with custodians, accountants and other professionals, etc.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of work, including completing and tracking completion of client related tasks and properly updating system software with client and other related information.
- Initiating workflow processes and ensuring that checklists are generated and completed for meetings. This includes start-ups, annual reviews, initial meetings, termination, etc.
- Generate Investment Policy Statements and asset allocation reports.
- Prepare for client meetings. This includes putting together binders with agreements, agendas, reports and any other documents the Wealth Manager may need for their meeting.
- Communicate with clients, verbally and in writing.
- May attend client meetings in a technical, supporting or learning role.
- Update and maintain Service Team training guides as necessary.
- Organize, scan and maintain all client paperwork.
- Assist in greeting clients and visitors, screening and transferring calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Assist CCO with all compliance-related testing.
- Multi-task, organize and complete all other projects as assigned by management.
Qualifications for this position:
- Minimum Associate’s Degree.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a wealth management-related or financial services field.
- Must be organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients.
- Adaptability and flexibility are required; ability to work under pressure and beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines.
- Personable, warm, engaging; Client first attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental, Flex-Spending Account, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability and Group Life insurance.
- Paid vacation along with summer holidays.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.