Every day, we talk to people who are $100,000 deep (or more!) in student loan debt. In fact, 43 million borrowers have about $1.5 trillion of student loan debt—that’s trillion with a T. When is enough, enough? We’ve been lied to. The system is broken. This generation is falling into the bondage of debt because of the lack of knowledge and education. But we’re here to debunk the myths that you need to take out student loans to go to college, put up with a monthly car payment, and have a credit score. There’s another way. That’s why our mission is to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If you’re passionate about joining that mission, apply today!
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck. That’s not okay! So we’re showing people how to take control of their money with Financial Peace University. Over the past 25 years, nearly 6 million people have gone through this program. They’ve learned how to pay off debt, get on a budget, save for retirement, and—best of all—be outrageously generous!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Serving the Client Services Team
- Scheduling implementation calls for clients launching SmartDollar
- Scheduling renewal and coaching calls for SmartDollar clients
- Creating reports and documents for our clients
- Acting as an additional customer service contact for our clients’ needs/questions
- Providing client documents or data as needed
- Identifying and gathering common questions or problems from clients so we can solve as a team
- Supporting renewal sales
- Creating renewal documents
- Pulling sales reports for the team to increase SmartDollar renewal sales
Skills Needed to Win:
- Excellent relational skills/smarts
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to coach and serve all types of people
- Enthusiasm for developing relationships with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detailed and schedule driven
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience is a must
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is preferable but not required
- Background in sales support or customer support is a plus
A Few Things About Us:
- SmartDollar is the financial wellness benefit solution for corporate America, serving thousands of companies with millions of employees.
- We work really hard and love what we do!
- Ramsey Solutions has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville 11 times!