Chubb Workplace Benefits is seeking a Client Services Billing Coordinator to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
In partnership with Business Development Managers (BDMs), Implementation Managers and Account Managers, this position will be responsible for providing all post implementation support primarily focused on billing and eligibility related questions to the Chubb Workplace Benefits (CWB) channel. The Client Services Billing Coordinator is expected to perform and prioritize billing and/or service functions, executing tasks and responsibilities while building and maintaining positive relationships with brokers, enrollers, employer groups, and supporting home office functions. Direct ownership of a block of business as it relates to premium management.
This position requires strong relationship management, communication, judgment, organizational skills and problem resolution to meet the diverse needs of our brokers and employer groups.
- Provide on-going support to Business Development Managers (BDMS), brokers and employers to ensure all questions on any element of a case are handled timely and professionally.
- Responsible for past due management, billing discrepancies and error templates for assigned customers.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments including claims, new business, client finance, enrollment services and sales to provide timely and effective resolution to any service challenges, billing issues or errors; effectively communicate findings to the appropriate parties; take initiative and follow-through as the liaison with other internal departments as necessary.
- Provide on-going client support to ensure insureds no longer employed by the group are appropriately transitioned to direct billing.
- Partner with client finance on any communication necessary to resolve billing vs. remittance challenges and past due invoices.
- Manage multiple broker and client relationships, including any and all billing methods.
- Proactively manage expectations of employers, brokers, and BDMs to address issues as they arise while concisely and effectively communicating status, issues and timelines.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and rapport with internal and external clients.
- Provide any re-service reports to Business Development Managers to continue servicing the account. Handle error templates to resolution for inforce customers.
- Conduct audits with payroll contacts or entities for assigned accounts to verify applications are processed correctly. Actively contribute to account reviews, led by BDMs and/or Account Managers, to highlight broker or employer concerns with the account overall.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Problem-Solving – Takes an organized and logical approach to addressing problems, breaking down issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to identify root causes; must be a critical thinker.
- Relationship-Builder – Is helpful, respectful, approachable, team and service-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment; maintains an exceptional client service mindset.
- Initiative – Self-starter; willingly does more than is required or expected in the job; self-motivated and seizes opportunities to make a difference.
- Continuous Learning / Improvement – Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally; identifies more efficient and effective methods to get the job done.
- Adaptability – Possesses the ability to re-direct personal efforts in response to changing circumstances and feedback.
- Results Orientation – Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes.
- Creativity – Possess the ability to analyze a situation and develop an alternative method for handling a situation when traditional methods aren’t successful.
- Minimum 2 year degree preferred; relevant experience in a Customer Service function or capacity will be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Personal initiative and accountability
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
ABOUT CHUBB WORKPLACE BENEFITS
Chubb Workplace Benefits prides ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations. With proven experience, innovative products and exceptional services backed by the strength of a global industry leader. It all adds up to the certainty you need in a workplace benefit partner.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jul 17, 2018, 4:54:46 PM