At Broadway, we strive to build the next generation of thought leaders. As pioneers within our industry, we scour the globe to find outside-the-box thinkers, enthusiastic crafters, and brilliant self-starters—people who are naturally compelled to figure out what works, what doesn’t, and why. We focus on the things that matter. No stuffy corporate office. No dress code or business attire (unless that’s your thing). We build amazing software with some of the greatest thinkers around the world, and we love doing it.
Next summer, you will enter our four month Dojo program, which will transform what you learned in college into skills necessary to become a seasoned engineer and leader. Through classes and exercises, our top execs and technical experts will teach you what we do and how we do it. Your Dojo experience culminates with you building a project as a part of a team to create and release a brand new Broadway product to our customers. No pet projects. No toiling independently. Our business is growing at a rate where we need your immediate contribution. After exiting the Dojo program, you’ll work directly on the frontlines. You’ll have the option to work in the heart of the hustle and bustle of New York or be a part of the fastest growing tech center in the nation in Austin… The choice is yours!
- Solve mission-critical puzzles by asking and investigating the right questions
- Engage with a wide spectrum of people at client sites and cultivate impeccable client relationships
- Examine a diverse mix of business and technical issues
- Use advanced techniques and tools to analyze and evaluate live systems
- Work with a team—learn, share, help, and listen with an open mind
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong interest in software and systems; programming or scripting experience a plus
- Interest in client-facing role
- Natural aptitude for mission-control work—eager to tackle ambitious analytical puzzles; able to remain cool and collected in urgent high-stakes situations
- Enthusiasm for startup environment—strong internal drive to get things done and get things right (discipline, initiative, self-management, attention to detail, follow-through)
More about us…
Broadway Technology is a software company that builds and sells low-latency distributed systems, primarily for use in financial applications like trading bonds, fiat currencies, and cryptocurrencies. Our software has powered the world’s most critical systems at top financial institutions for almost 15 years and controls well over $125 trillion in business annually.
Broadway connects people and markets all over the world. We make trading financial assets easier, faster, safer, and smarter. Don’t know finance? (Maybe just skeptical?) That’s okay! We’d love to teach you about this surprisingly innovative, wonderfully interesting, and globally important space. Diverse experiences and an openness to learn are essential to push the boundaries of financial technology.
We’re at an exciting stage and growing fast (already @ 160+ employees). In May 2017, we won $42 million in funding to expand worldwide and pursue next-generation projects across our entire technology stack. Join our team and contribute to our unfolding story.
Broadway Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, and other legally protected class status.