The Fragomen NY office is looking for a Business Immigration Client Services Manager with 7+ years of business immigration experience to serve as the senior leading (non-attorney) member of a newly formed team. The “CSM” functions as the team resource for client and staff and works closely with senior legal team members to help manage accounts and ensure great customer service. The CSM works under attorney or partner supervision.
A career as a Client Services Manager at Fragomen career gives you the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated and diverse peer group. Our exclusive focus on immigration means you will work in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment with people who are passionate about immigration. Working in a collegial, team-oriented environment, Fragomen Client Services Managers learn from the industry's leading experts. Our firm commitment to quality and best practices is supported by technological innovation that benefits our clients and staff. Providing world class client service and industry leading technology solutions, Fragomen helps our clients to navigate the complex world of global immigration to better achieve their goals.
As a Client Services Manager, you will:
- Supervise the casework for a new large technology client
- Effectively communicate with clients regarding procedural and case processing issues, identify client immigration solutions and understand current client activity
- Analyze and record all client specific processes/procedures
- Stay abreast of important developments in the law and issue spots with respect to future opportunities/issues
- Understand existing fee agreements/billing practices
- Be aware of all client profile changes, paying close attention to business opportunities
- Update client database regarding any changes in contact information
- Serve as a team resource for client and office procedures
- Delegate, prioritize and review work flow of a team of Business Immigration Consultants.
- Participates in office-wide projects, including training, recruiting, process improvement, and participates in employee satisfaction initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Let’s talk if you have the following
- 7+ years of experience in a senior level capacity with an immigration law firm, department or corporate immigration function
- Expert knowledge of procedural requirements for various types of nonimmigrant and immigrant visas and knows client processes
- Knowledge of case management and billing systems
- Experience corresponding with clients directly on case processing and other procedural matters
- Experience handling high touch client base with poise and confidence.
- Ability to prioritize own work and team's work and take on multiple projects
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, including a strong facility with case management reporting analytics
- Exercises excellent judgment
- Effective team management and communication skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, associate degree or Paralegal Certification