Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys is seeking highly motivated, driven and compassionate team members to join the fast-paced and high volume Client Services Department.
Client Services Representatives are responsible for interaction with potential and actual firm clients. A majority of the work is accomplished using telephone communications and database software simultaneously:
- Answer inbound calls within the call center dealing with many diverse issues involving clients and non-clients.
- Interview callers regarding potential cases by answering questions relating to personal injury issues.
- Simultaneously use database software in researching, entering or editing information while engaged in performing telephone interviews.
- Upload data on new clients by creating a new case file and populate required fields.
- Forward calls to firm personnel or voice mail when clients are unable to direct-dial their internal contact.
- Assist in attempting to resolve concerns the client may have regarding their case by forwarding them to the proper personnel.
- Answers questions about the firm and provide callers with the address, directions, and other information.
Competitive salary and benefits are available.
Client Service Representative / Associate