The Law Offices of Dan Newlin & Partners is seeking highly motivated, driven and compassionate team members to join the fast paced and high volume Client Services Department.
Client Services Representatives are responsible for interaction with potential and actual firm clients. A majority of the work is accomplished using telephone communications and database software simultaneously:
- Answer inbound calls within the call center dealing with many diverse issues involving clients and non-clients.
- Interview callers regarding potential cases by answering questions relating to personal injury issues.
- Simultaneously use database software in researching, entering or editing information while engaged in performing telephone interviews.
- Upload data on new clients by creating a new case file and populate required fields.
- Forward calls to firm personnel or voice mail when clients are unable to direct dial their internal contact.
- Assist in attempting to resolve concerns the client may have regarding their case by forwarding them to the proper personnel.
- Answers questions about the firm and provide callers with the address, directions and other information.
Competitive salary and benefits available.