Since 1985, Mitchell MCN (Medical Consultants Network) has been a premier provider of medical judgment services, addressing injury and disability claims for thousands of clients. We have regional offices that service all 50 states and have a network of more than 20,000 evaluating consultants to perform independent medical evaluations. Check us out at www.mcn.com and read our blog at www.mcntalk.com
Mitchell MCN is a part of Mitchell International, Inc. Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
We offer competitive pay coupled with a benefits program that includes paid leave, paid holidays, medical, dental, group-term life insurance, long-term disability, optional additional life insurance and short-term disability, a flexible spending account, 401(k) with employer matching, and a subsidized regional transit pass.
Mitchell MCN is hiring a Client Services Specialist/Clerical Assistant to work in conjunction with our Client Services Team for optimum work flow and completion of medical reports in our Seattle, Spokane and Tacoma offices.
Overall duties performed by Client Services Specialist include:
- Screen incoming completed reviews for accuracy, completeness and compliance with client requirements
- Prepare and send final reports to clients per their protocol
- Develop and maintain client relationships by providing flexibility, quick turnaround and delivery of a quality product
- Orient and educate providers regarding quality assurance protocols and client-specific requirements
- Contact providers for resolution of any concerns and follow-up on requests for signed reports
- Process addendum and supplemental report requests in a timely manner
- Working with the team to ensure that operations run smoothly
- Flexibility to meet quick turnaround time demands is essential to this position
Compensation Range: $15-16/hr.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of anatomy is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented coupled with exceptional problem-solving and time-management skills
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.