Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of strategic data solutions, marketing technology and highly skilled sales professionals. Since inception in 1994, Televerde has been a purpose-driven company generating more than $8 billion in revenue for its clients. To learn more, visit https: www.televerde.com.
Under general direction of the Vice President of Client Success, the Client Success Manager (CSM) is the primary point of contact between the assigned client(s) and the Televerde internal teams. The CSM is responsible for working with the client to design and develop effective marketing strategies and campaigns that will achieve client objectives. The CSM serves as the primary point of contact and has ultimate responsibility for the success of all client projects and programs, including campaign performance, client satisfaction, profitability and account retention.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and design effective marketing/campaign strategies, including project plans, objectives and timelines.
- Lead, develop, deliver and/or manage consulting engagements, including demand generation, inside sales and marketing automation.
- Provide strategic management and oversight of Client engagements to ensure retention and growth while achieving profitability goals.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams that participate in the development and execution of Client projects in a manner that ensures success.
- Utilize professional project management practices to effectively achieve Client expectations.
- Analyze and utilize business intelligence and data analytics to provide insight and recommendations for account growth and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with team members to provide high level reviews to identify market/seasonal/topical/ performance analysis to facilitate account growth and retention including quarterly (QBR) and strategic business reviews (SBR).
- Responsible for achieving annual revenue and growth targets for quotas on assigned accounts.
- Monitor the overall performance of projects to ensure quality and timeline objectives are being achieved or corrections/improvements are being made.
- Achieve or exceed expected Client satisfaction and Net Promoter scores.
- Work with Sales to create and maintain strategic account contact and communication plan, including key contacts/players, preferred communication methods, etc.
- Ensure successful campaign hand-off to Operations; review and approve playbooks, data, systems and campaign output requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- As appropriate, manage and develop entry-level client success manager/specialist, including ongoing coaching and development, annual performance reviews, and direct supervision.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years B2B marketing, marketing consulting and/or account management experience required.
- Demonstrated excellence in project and account management required, PMP certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understand how to define outcomes, deadlines, and expectations based on project/program requirements, and lead projects to successful completion.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing strategies; ability to consult and develop a marketing strategy with clients.
- Ability to analyze and utilize business intelligence and data to gather insight about campaign performance and take action/make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to build strong relationships, gaining credibility and partnering with clients, internal customers, business leaders and peers.
- Ability to understand the Client business goals and objectives, know the Client’s business issues and challenges, and be able to discuss alternatives and options for Client campaigns in a consultative, peer relationship, that builds trust and confidence among Clients.
- Ability to develop, prioritize and establish logical workflow to bring a project (campaign) to conclusion, track compliance with specifications and deadlines and evaluate the quality of work produced, providing guidance and motivation to the team members along the way.
- A thorough understanding of technology support required in sales and marketing programs, including CRM, marketing automation, data management, telemarketing, as well as ability to present meaningful information for evaluation of Client campaign activity and results, including strategic/quarterly business reviews.