Amplified is seeking a Client Success Manager for our Text and Email Marketing Division. The right candidate will join our digital team to coordinate and manage internal and external activities related to the growth and development of key accounts and relationships. The candidate must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships with enterprise leadership, sales teams and customers while effectively communicating information throughout the whole process. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, sales knowledge and a desire to seek, establish, build, and most importantly – lead – relationships with our customers; internal and external.
Job Duties include:
- Function as primary point of contact for client, sales teams, market leadership and internal Fulfillment Team for the Text and Email Marketing Division.
- Focusing on customer success, build and maintain solid, trusting relationships for long-term client success.
- Balancing client needs with internal workflow and platform capabilities.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with customers.
- Onsite quarterly reviews with designated markets highlighting business completed, business lost and identification of potential reasons.
- Identifying trends with market communication and areas of education for market personnel or additional documentation/collateral.
- Willingness to travel up to 3-4 nights in a row.
Successful Candidate Characteristics:
- Strong communicator
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently
- Understanding of Social Media, Email List Building and Text Marketing and the role it plays in marketing and subscription
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think outside the box
- Aptitude for uncovering and analyzing clients’ spoken and unspoken goals and needs
- Thrives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Leads by example with a willingness to perform all tasks to get a job done
- Welcomes feedback and takes accountability as an opportunity for growth
Lee Enterprises offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer.