Who We're Looking For
This role is focused on expanding the knowledge and skills of the Client Success Team. Knowledge of the Client Success Department (CS, CE, Verifications, Specialists, Liberty Lending functions) & its clients are key as this understanding is required to design, develop, and implement various learning initiatives. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the CS Learning and Development Team. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent communication skills and displays an eagerness to learn. This position will require the ability to travel and work from our Nevada office or other NDR locations 10-20% of the time.
The Client Success Trainer will design, develop and facilitate modules/workshops, support project planning, lead/participate in the development of context-driven solutions and be active in oversight of the quality of content and delivery of curriculum. This person must be able to analyze learning needs, understand department culture, design and develop blended learning solutions, and measure and report-out on learning effectiveness. The Client Success Trainer will work closely with Leadership to establish training material that is consistent and can be taught universally throughout the department so agents can receive centralized information to further their development..
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Client Success and L&D in departmental learning project efforts, ensuring all interventions embody NDR organizational values (Always put the client first, Communicate with transparency, Listen with compassion, Show commitment in every interaction, Accomplish more through collaboration, Be accountable for every client’s success)
- Work with Leadership in the Client Success department to address departmental learning gaps and/or achieve business goals and ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
Learning & Development
Design & Development
- Partner with Client Success Leadership to assess, identify and develop specific learning approaches to meet specific business or functional needs/goals (including appropriate delivery method, materials, and facilitation)
- Prepare learning material such as Facilitator Guides, Learner reference guides/aid, etc.
- Prepare training material that can be used by management in coaching sessions
- Work with Human Resources (HR) to coordinate and facilitate new hire onboarding training for the department
- Facilitate departmental seminars, workshops, individual training sessions to Team Members using adult learning, instructional design principles and a blended learning approach
- Collaborate (as needed) with the Learning and Development (L&D) Department on various enterprise wide learning initiatives by helping identify issues, diagnosing problems, generating alternative solutions and analyzing opportunities and risks
- Regularly assess and evaluate departmental learning, content, and materials and update according to best practices, new developments
- Track and evaluate Team Member progress
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs
- Strong customer service orientation
- Provide feedback and development opportunities to Managers and Team Members
Drive for Results
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Create, monitor, analyze and report metrics to measure effectiveness of training modules/programs
- Keep an organized training schedule within the department
- Act as an LMS super user for their departmental needs
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 3+ years’ experience with financial products/services in a call-center environment is preferred
- Results-oriented, detail-oriented, and process-oriented with a proactive approach to driving success
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong leadership, analytical, documentation, and project management skills
- Ability to travel as required
- The employee is expected to be punctual and ready to report to work on a consistent basis
- The employee will be exposed to a fast-paced environment and is expected to be able to adjust accordingly
What We Offer:
A team-first, work hard play hard culture, full of rewards and recognition for our employees. We are dedicated to our employees’ success and growth.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Citi Bike Annual Membership Discounts
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
About National Debt Relief:
National Debt Relief is one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart, and compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly, we’re all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collections accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer, and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
National Debt Relief is a certified Great Place to Work®!
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law
Customer Success Manager