What we need:
Cetera Financial Specialists is currently seeking a Client Support Associate for our company's office located in Schaumburg, IL. This is a unique opportunity to join our team to provide operational support in a call center environment and world class customer service to our broker dealer clients.
Cetera Financial Specialists has a long history of servicing clients through a vast network of over 1,200 Financial Advisers. As the premier broker-dealer focused on building the practices of independent tax and accounting professionals, Cetera Financial Specialists has a unique perspective on what it takes to help thrive in today's ultra-competitive marketplace. We deliver the technology, insight, support and expertise needed not only to provide the highest level of service to clients, but also to help build the business of our advisers and achieve their vision of success.
What you will do:
The Resource Center serves as one of the primary points of contact for our advisors, their office staff and their clients. This position will be responsible for Delivering the Exceptional to our clients as well as creating Raving Fans by providing outstanding Red Carpet service. Our Resource Center Specialists thrive on being able to work in a fast paced, evolving, high volume, and structured environment.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited for the following:
- Cultivate one-on-one relationships with advisors, their staff, and end clients.
- Serve as the caller's primary point of contact and own the caller's issue from start to finish.
- Trouble Shoot account issues with Schwab, Pershing, Insurance, REITs and Mutual Fund direct companies
- Respond to all inquiries within a timely manner (as per team expectations).
- Provide support to our advisors and their clients with all aspects of their business. To include:
- Responding to questions regarding brokerage operations, advisory accounts, direct business, transfers, annuities, etc.
- Provide support to our advisors with the navigation and use of various systems associated with the Broker/Dealer.
- Tier One technical support for various systems used by the field.
- Utilize tools available (to include SalesForce) to accurately record and track calls and follow-up.
- Learn other aspects of team responsibilities
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- Superior written and communication skills - Communicates courteously, professionally, and effectively in a variety of ways with a diverse audience.
- Flexible and adaptable - Expects and embraces change
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Energetic - Leads and energizes their peers
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office Programs, Internet, and basic office equipment.
Really catch our eye with:
- 1 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably with an RIA or Broker Dealer
- 2 years of providing quality Customer Service in a call center environment
- 2 years problem resolution in an office environment
- FINRA licenses
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Listens carefully - Listens to fully understand; shows respect for the customer and the Broker/Dealer.
- Genuinely empathetic and a people person - Shows sincere concern for their customer's needs, able to build rapport with each customer, finds joy in providing outstanding service, and ability to deliver a tough message in a way the customer can understand and appreciate.
- Ability to think on your feet and comfortable taking initiative.
- Creative problem solver - Takes ownership of issues; assesses customer's needs and offers appropriate solutions.
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
" Cetera Financial Group " refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services .
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera's Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.