- The Client Support Associates work with global clients to facilitate careful and professional execution of the financial health system.
- The Associate will manage and address support inquiries via telephone and e-mail, providing solutions themselves, or coordinating internal resources as necessary.
- As product experts, the Associate will be skilled at triaging issues and identifying the most efficient ways for our clients to meet their needs.
- Partner with clients to facilitate execution of their private company ratings programs, and provide related reporting and support. Associates will report to our Client Support Manager.
- Data Management. Ensuring the integrity of our database of private companies and contacts is critical to our overall program success. You will assist in maintaining, updating, and reconciling these operational data as necessary.
- Client Configuration. You will execute the administrative responsibilities for onboarding new clients and establishing the program workflows that are necessary for each client's ratings program.
- Task Management & Fulfillment. Work with our team to manage and execute on incoming support requests from across our growing client base. Allocate work internally to ensure timely responses and successful outcomes for our clients. This includes hundreds of client requests each month regarding their private company ratings programs.
- Financial Expertise. Understand the nuances of the methodology underlying the Financial Health System and translate our analyses for a broad range of client types.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Technical or financial acumen.
- Excel proficiency required, experience with a CRM platform a plus.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Cathy at 201-226-3529 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/