Provide exceptional support to Gallup clients.
As a client support specialist in our Omaha Riverfront office, you will provide the world-class service our clients expect from Gallup. Supporting a wide variety of Gallup services and products, you’ll help clients, consumers and survey respondents troubleshoot problems and navigate through our platforms. Using your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you’ll answer questions about our products and help transform stressful situations into positive interactions via phone, email and chat support. While most of the time you will work independently, you’ll also collaborate with your team, providing backup and guidance to your coworkers as needed. If you’re ready to be the reassuring voice of Gallup and help us fulfill our mission of changing the world, join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
Who we want
- Restorative achievers who have the courage, creativity and passion to resolve problematic situations.
- Proactive thinkers who anticipate challenges and thrive when they are searching for the root cause of problems.
- Logical problem solvers who can prioritize the urgency of multiple demands, immediately take action and follow through.
- Calm communicators who are comfortable helping others through stressful situations and who can easily put their thoughts into words.
- Understanding support specialists known for their genuine rapport, patience, attention to detail and dedication to helping people solve their problems.
- Adaptable learners who can quickly learn new program features and navigate various platforms with ease.
What you need
- Associate degree preferred
- Previous customer experience support beneficial
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.