Title: Client Training Specialist
Department: Intapp Client Services Center of Excellence
Job Status: Full Time
Location: US (Preference on the West Coast and remote is an option)
Intapp is seeking a Client Training Specialist who is passionate about helping people learn and adapt to professional change for the better. You’ll need to be part teacher, part change-management consultant as you help our clients discover and implement new, better ways of working. It’s hard work, but your clients will thank you and remember you afterwards! The candidate should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in three broad areas:
- Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, in person, on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Private Capital Markets, Legal Industry Knowledge: In order to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Client Training Specialist must either have or be willing to be trained about private equity and investment banking front office business operations and the legal industry.
- Technology: As a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Client Training Specialist will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
Client Training Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- A natural ability to teach with 2-5 years experience as Training Specialist preferably for SaaS based products.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to command a room of learners
- Creativity and adaptability in the development of new techniques
- Empathy and patience with new learners, balanced with firmness where required
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Experience conducting implementing technology or technical training a strong plus
- Willingness to chip in and help out other team members in need
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25 to 30% travel involved when safe to travel again)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.