SPAR FDM Field Administration is seeking a Zone Coordinator to provide support to SFS, a leading supplier of retail services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the United States. SPAR contracts over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Work in a team environment to ensure Zone Client coverage, assisting each other with follow up, assigning, and recruiting.
- Required to investigate and resolve matters of significance on behalf of management in relation to merchandiser issues that directly affect services at client locations (i.e. falsification, theft, etc.)
- Responsible for carrying our major assignments in conducting business operations for the company, which include
o Setting Merchandisers up with client assignments
o Tracking progress of client deadlines
o Following up on late completions to ensure we are completing client projects
o Timely completion of work initiatives in order to meet client expectations.
o Utilize Status comments, to provide accurate timely updates.
- Must be capable of facing and rectifying challenges, meet expectations in work completions, use independent judgment, and exercise discretion as needed
- Work closely with management and provide expert advice on field conditions that require management to make changes to internal web tools for field use
ADDITIONAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Grocery, mass or drug store experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with client, employees and management.
- Must be capable of facing challenges and meeting expectations in work completions, recruiting and expense control.
- Must have good "people skills"
- Some travel through the Zone.
- Work from home (Company provides computer, printer and supplies)
- Flexible hours required, up to and including nights/weekends
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION: This position requires minimum education of High School Diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of up to 1 year retail merchandising experience preferred.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of computers, including e-mail, excel and word processing abilities.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does have limited supervisory responsibilities. Those who manage others are expected to have the ability to lead one or a team of individuals to achieve department goals.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment for this position is Office or Home Office Setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Seeing, hearing, walking, standing, lifting up to 50 lbs , bending, speaking, sitting, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, communicating and working.
About SPAR Marketing Force:
SPAR Marketing Force is a leading supplier of field services to Fortune 1000 manufacturers and retailers in the U.S. We contract over 50,000 retail merchandising, auditing, installation and assembly projects per year in almost every zip code in the country, including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands.
We work with many of the biggest name brands and largest retailers in the world, providing retail merchandising, audits, fixture installation work, furniture assembly, inventory and price checking, mystery shopping, and much more.
Because SPAR Marketing Force is nationwide, in almost every zip code in the country, you can work close to home, in stores you may now shop in or work at, and communities you know, building valuable relationships.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer...
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SPAR’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.