Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a motivated individual to join their team as a Climber. Previous experience climbing preferred but not required. Lucas Tree Experts provides on the job training for those willing, able and interested in advancing their skills in this field. Rock climbers are welcome to apply!
Are you looking for a company that provides career advancement opportunities?
Lucas Tree Experts will not only pay for your licensing and certifications to advance your career in the Tree Industry but they will also provide wage increases for each that is obtained along the way!
*Great Training Program* *High Earning Potential*
This is a year round, full time, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: climbing trees safely with conventional climbing aids (i.e. ropes, block, etc.) without the use of mechanized aerial devices, performing line clearance, pruning, and hazard tree removals using proper rigging techniques, manual removal of vegetation from work areas & running various forestry equipment.
- Previous experience climbing preferred; must be willing to learn how to climb for removals.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Current and valid drivers license.
- Work outside in various types of weather.
- Operate all equipment safely.
- Climb trees using the proper tools of the trade.
- Responsible for own climbing gear in accordance with safety.
- Obtain a CDL A or B license within the first 6 months of employment (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Obtain and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Complete a post offer physical & drug screen as well as a background and motor vehicle check.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life!
To apply for this position, click the button at the bottom of this page to access the application.
*Please Note: Correspondence will be primarily via e-mail. Please provide us with a working e-mail on your application.