Lucas Tree Experts, a leader in the tree care industry, is looking for a motivated individual to join their team as an Climber/Arborist Trainee in the Sanford, ME area.
No experience in the tree industry necessary, but climbing experience is preferred! Lucas Tree Experts provides on the job training for those willing, able and interested in learning this skilled trade.
Are you looking for a company that provides career advancement opportunities?
Lucas Tree Experts will not only pay for your licensing and certifications to advance your career in the Tree Industry but they will also provide wage increases for each that is obtained along the way!
*Great Training Program* *High Earning Potential*
This is a full time, year round, outdoor, physical labor opportunity. Duties include: manual removal of vegetation from work areas, running various forestry equipment and performing line clearance, pruning, and removals.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid drivers license.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather.
- Travel Required.
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the position.
- Must be willing to learn to use a chainsaw.
- Must be willing and able to learn how to run a bucket truck & operate equipment safely.
- Must be willing and able to learn how to climb trees using the proper tools of the trade.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a CDL A or B license within the first 6 months of employment (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Must be willing and able to obtain, and maintain licenses & certifications as required by the position in order to grow your career (this is paid for by Lucas Tree Experts).
- Must be able to successfully complete a post offer physical & drug screen as well as a background and motor vehicle check.
Successful professionals at Lucas Tree Experts have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Tree Worker, Bucket Operator, Trimmer, Foreman, Climber, Rock Climbing, Outdoor Labor, Utility Line Clearance, Arboriculture, Environmental Studies, Horticulture, Arborist, Vegetation Management, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Storm Restoration, and Landscape Maintenance.
Lucas Tree Experts offers paid, hands-on, on the job training, paid educational courses for advancement in the industry. We also offer safety and bonus incentive programs & a complete benefits package. Come work for a company that offers advancement opportunities and a great quality of work life! To apply for this position, click the button at the bottom of this page to access the application.
*Please Note: Correspondence will be primarily via e-mail. Please provide us with a working e-mail on your application.