The Jackson Clinics specialize in outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation. Our therapists possess advanced clinical skills in spinal disorders, sacroiliac joint dysfunction and peripheral joint problems, including rotator cuff injuries, knee injuries and foot and ankle pain.
We are currently looking for a full time Clinic Director for our Centreville, VA clinic location.
An experienced Physical Therapist is preferred as you will be responsible for treating patients, marketing to Physicians and managing the clinic. TJC is committed to education so we mentor, train and educate our therapists along the way.
We offer a variety of career paths:
Clinical Path to Excellence in Practice This is a multi-level path consisting of mentorship, continuing education/independent study, evidence based & objective. You enter the clinical pathway as a staff therapist and can progress to a clinical instructor, resident, clinical specialist 1, 2, 3, a fellow or a company instructor.
Credentialed Orthopedic Residency Program Those who join this challenging path will accelerate three years of clinical growth into two.
Fellowship programs: Upper Extremity Athlete Fellowship and Foot and Ankle Fellowship available.
Administrative Pathways These can include program assistant, program director, clinic director in training or clinic director (four levels).
We realize that everyone is an individual so we offer a variety of pathways to personal success.
We are seeking:
- Two or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Current state of VA license, CPR certification.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, McKenzie skilled, and Sports Rehab.
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
- For immediate consideration, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to 713-430-4021.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.