DEFINITION OF POSITION:
Job Summary: The Clinic Manager directs, supervises and coordinates medical and non-medical clinic personnel and activities at hospital owned and operated medical clinics. The Clinic Manager reports directly to the Director-Clinic Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Self-directed with excellent organizational skills.
- Have a vehicle in reliable condition with insurance coverage.
- Current Oregon Driver’s License.
- Physical requirements often require prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and sight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information. Requires ability to occasionally lift and carry moderate weight boxes up to 25 pounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred and 5 years clinic experience preferred.
- Coding certification preferred.
- Previous experience with physician practices/related state and federal regulations.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and ten key calculator by touch.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Rural Health Clinic status, preferred.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and English proficiency.