As a Prosthetist and/or Orthotist, you have dedicated yourself to improving the lives of the patients you serve. We recognize that in doing so you not only impact the lives of those you treat but of their families, friends, and communities. Embarking on a career with Hanger allows you to continue in this endeavor but elevates you as a champion of the orthotic and prosthetic market by providing superior patient care, outcomes, service and value. Advance your career by leveraging professional clinical expertise, established clinical practice guidelines, innovative technologies, specialized training & continuing education, RAC audit resources, and back office support at one of our more than 700 clinics nationwide. At Hanger, we fulfill your current practice needs but also offer a potential career path to meet your changing aspirations as you continue your professional journey for years to come.
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
CPO or CPO Manager needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Great opportunity for a talented CPO that has a desire to manage our busy Tulsa Oklahoma Patient Care Center. Our rebranded 5000sqft office provides a busy prosthetic patient base, giving the perfect patient mix to keep you actively providing state of the art components and services. You have access to a full lab and our professional patient care team to provide the best services available.
Join our team in the Green Country of Oklahoma near the Gillette Historic District which is a short distance from the Arkansas River and Downtown Tulsa. With over 100 parks in the metro area, Tulsa has something for everyone. A “Top 100 Cities to live” with above average rankings in desirability, value and quality of life. Most people that come to Tulsa want to stay in Tulsa.
If you are interested in learning more about this or other opportunities and joining the Hanger Team, please apply at https://info.hangerclinic.com/climb or contact me directly
Bill Fredenburg, CO
Depending on the operational requirements, size of the Hanger Clinic and subject to limitations imposed by state and/or local law, your role may include some or all of the functions listed below.
- Manage practice operations to ensure achievement of daily, weekly and monthly goals for sales, revenues, cash and accounts receivable.
- Maintain quality assurance programs to ensure patient satisfaction with practice services.
- Coordinate sales and marketing plans to develop and enhance referral sources and expand revenue opportunities.
- Manage practice expenses and materials to meet or exceed budget projections.
- Ensure bloodborne pathogen, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements and other safety and governmental regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure that all employees abide by the policies and procedures outlined in the Hanger Compliance Program and Code of Professional and Business Ethics
- Ensure practice employees are provided with the resources and incentives to achieve the expectations of their position.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation records are kept by all practitioners.
- Provide direct patient care service for the treatment of Orthotic and/or Prosthetic conditions as appropriate.
- Current board certification in Prosthetics and/or Orthotics from the American Board for Certification (ABC) or the Board of Certification (BOC), or
- A baccalaureate degree in prosthetics and/or orthotics, or the foreign equivalent, and current ABC Board-Eligibility in Prosthetics and/or Orthotics.
- A valid driver’s license and driving record within the standards outlined within Hanger’s Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and Procedures.
- In states where licensure is required, the ability to obtain and maintain state licensure may be required as well.
- Five years’ experience in Orthotics and/or Prosthetics providing direct patient care, preferred.
- Two to four years supervisory experience, preferred.
- Two to four years 3rd party billing experience, preferred.
- Existing Hanger employees will be given priority consideration
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
- Strong interpersonal skills and supervisory skills.
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting practices.
- Competent knowledge of orthotics and/or prosthetics patient care management.
- Required to be proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel).
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- At discretion of management, eligibility to attend Ed Fair, Hanger's annual Education Fair & National Business meeting.
- Reimbursement of certification and licensing fees.
- Access to the latest research and techniques in the O&P field.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.