- JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Transports Mobile Medicine Clinic to various locations. Sets up and disassembles the clinic.
- DEPARTMENT DESCRIPTION
- SamCare Mobile Medicine is a mobile clinic with a focus on outreach to patients not currently engaging with a healthcare provider, within our communities and in our local schools. Services provided include preventative exams, immunizations, and treatment for minor illness and injury. We bring convenient and affordable health care to residents and visitors of our communities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of Drivers Privileges for SHS Vehicles application process required.
- Current Oregon Class B CDL or higher required. Must meet ongoing DOT requirements.
- Experience and/or training in a medical office preferred.
- Service Orientation - Successfully apply knowledge of various resources/models of recovery to assist and care for others.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Confidentiality - Knowledge of State and Federal (HIPAA) laws pertaining to confidentiality of protected health information. Ability to comply with laws and maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- Time Management - Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work to complete within required time frames and to follow-up on pending issues. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments and under pressure.
- Team Building - Ability to work, function and communicate on a multi-disciplinary team. Possess the knowledge and skills to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Social Perceptiveness - Ability to work with a diverse population from pediatrics to geriatrics. Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and/or communicating with patients and caregivers. Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a nonjudgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
(1 - 10% of the time)
(11 - 33% of the time)
(34 - 66% of the time)
(67 – 100% of the time)
WALK - INCLINE
LIFT (Floor to Waist: 0"-36") 20 - 40 Lbs
LIFT (Knee to chest: 24"-54") 0 - 20 Lbs
LIFT (Waist to Eye: up to 54") 0 - 20 Lbs
CARRY 1-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
CARRY 2-handed, 0 - 20 pounds
SQUAT Static (hold >30 sec)
PUSH (0-20 pounds force)
PULL (0-20 pounds force)
CLIMB - STAIRS
KNEEL (on knees)
REACH - Upward
WALK - LEVEL SURFACE
BEND FORWARD at waist
ROTATE TRUNK Sitting
ROTATE TRUNK Standing
REACH - Forward
MANUAL DEXTERITY Hands/wrists