Do you have the careeropportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunityfor you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a ClinicSupervisor.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent,patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care andimprovement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love totalk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice managementsolution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivatedhealthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committedto excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Clinic Supervisor forour practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receivehigh quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to supporteach other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patientcare is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do inthis role:
- You will direct the day-to-day functions of the clinic staff and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
- You will help establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the assigned clinical areas
- You will manage staff performance and evaluations including supervising, coaching, and disciplinary action for front office and clinical staff
- You will monitor and control clinical expenditures to remain within budget
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
- You will help fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost efficient policies and procedures for all clinic areas, as well as billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, and space planning
- You will assist with interviews, hires, an training of new staff