Clinical Account Specialist Dermatology- South New Jersey
Camden, New Jersey, United States
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe diseases. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Dermatology Sales Team, we are looking for a talented individual to join our team in the position of: Clinical Account Specialist Dermatology for our South New Jersey territory.
The Clinical Account Specialist position is responsible for driving demand for our current and future Dermatology pipeline assets in an assigned territory. Reinforcing the clinical features of the product, engaging and building relationships with clinical decision makers and office support staff, and working in concert with the broader UCB organization to create the best experiences for patients living with severe immunologic diseases.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Develop a strong understanding and awareness of the patient journey of care, including taking responsibility for ensuring needed therapies get to the patient.
- Offer an outstanding patient experience with our product by communicating clinical information on dermatology products and relevant patient support services to an audience of health care professionals and office staff.
- Establish an understanding of the local health care ecosystems, including the payor environment.
- Demonstrate the UCB Patient Value Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team-oriented working relationships and integrating within a matrix environment.
- Behave compliantly with all UCB policies / approved messages and coach the team to use of approved UCB sales materials and messages with HCPs and other external stakeholders.
You will contribute by:
- Owning responsibility for attaining territory sales goals and objectives through effective territory planning, visiting clinical decision makers with appropriate reach/frequency, collaborating with the Immunology Clinical Specialist and other members of the UCB Patient Value Team.
- Analyzing territory data to build and adapt a customer call plan to establish professional working relationships with HCP and support staff.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competitive market place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
- Conducting account related activities such as profiling, call planning, and reviewing UCB sales data with assigned stakeholders.
- Making strategic business decisions in the management of allocated resources such as financial/budgets, samples, access opportunities.
- Coordinating and supporting promotional educational opportunities and programs intended to expand the knowledge of medical stakeholders and staff (e.g., peer-to-peer educational opportunities) in accordance with UCB policy.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree BA/BS
- Minimum of 5 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry
- Must have a valid Driver License with no more than 2 moving violations in the previous three-year period
- Must reside within assigned geography
- Experience calling on Dermatologists in the assigned geography
- Experience selling injectable biologics products
- Proven track record of success in Pharmaceutical Sales demonstrated by goal attainment and awards achievement (President’s Club, etc.)
- Biologic product launch experience
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
- Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it influences/impacts business
- Strong verbal, influencing, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and success working in teams
Why you should apply:
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com .
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Segment: Clinic, Dermatology, Neurology, Immunology, Healthcare, Customer Service