Implements, supports, and may lead integrated solutions for application related technical and business issues. Provides expert application and technical support for the product line in addition to providing more complex triage and troubleshooting assistance to the product customers. Engages in problem management identification, classification, and resolution activities within the applications. Provides standardization direction for the product aligning the application version and workflow with current standards.
BA/BS Degree or equivalent
Valid RN License
• Healthcare applications experience as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
• Technical and/or business experience.
• Demonstrated increasingly responsible professional growth.
• Software implementation experience using diversified product lines of information systems is preferred.
• Strong problem and issue resolution experience.
• Proficient at specifying user requirements.
• Knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements.
• Knowledge of health care operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment is desired.
• In-depth of knowledge of application environments including production, test and interfaces.
• Broad knowledge of multiple and integrated systems.
• Thorough understanding of hospital inpatient, clinic outpatient operations, and/or financial software along with understanding the technical environment of product lines for which they are responsible.
• Ability to be involved in multiple projects at the same time.
• Good organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
• Work closely with health care application users, vendors, and technical professionals.
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service and responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
• Project management skills preferred.
• Demonstrated strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
• Good knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation computer programs, preferably Microsoft.
• Strong collaboration and consulting skills.
• Self motivated, self-directed and independent thinking as well as an effective team player.
• Ability to take the most highly complex problems, requirements, or strategies; research solutions and take from concept to implementation for desired outcomes.
Primary Location:California-Greater Sacramento Area-Sacramento
Other Locations:California-Central Valley-Modesto
Organization:Sutter Health Information Services
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Long Term Disability