Reliant Medical Group is seeking Clinical Care Assistant (CCA, EMT, PCA, CNA, CCT) to join our excited and innovative organization!
We offer a full range of primary care and over 30 different specialties from podiatry to vascular surgery. In addition to primary and specialty care for children and adults, we also provide an array of convenient ancillary services including comprehensive radiology services, eye services, same-day medical care for urgent needs, diabetic and nutritional counseling, and much more.
Full- time & Part-Time employment opportunities
Hiring for the following locations- Framingham, Southborough, Westborough and Milford
Performs a variety of duties involving clinical and administrative patient care while adhering to the standards of the practice. Provides care to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Assists in the examination and treatment of patients by taking and recording vital signs such as blood pressures, temperatures, height, weight, etc. Assists physician and others with simple clinical/diagnostic procedures such as urine cultures, pregnancy tests, throat cultures, etc. Prepares treatment rooms. Performs a variety of clerical functions to support office functions. Performs related duties to facilitate the efficient utilization of computer-based information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months relevant clinical experience as a PCA, Critical Care Technician, CNA or nursing student (one year of clinical rotation required), EMT or Medical Office Assistant. Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS-CPR) or completed within 90 days of date of hire for positions in direct patient care areas.
- Knowledge of office and laboratory procedures.
- Knowledge of a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, etc.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.