Greenway Health is actively seeking a motivated Clinical Data Analyst on our Data Insights team. The Clinical Data Analyst will be instrumental in helping to determine appropriate data transformations and governance strategies to deliver trusted data sets for regulatory reporting and analytics. A Clinical Data Analyst is an active and influential member our informatics team. As a Clinical Data Analyst on our team you must have a passion for improving healthcare software; you will need to be highly passionate and comfortable in an entrepreneurial agile scrum environment. You will be responsible for engaging professionally with clinicians, informatics and third-party data providers to precisely define appropriate data, cleansing and presentation requirements for down-stream reports and applications to allow stakeholders to make insightful clinical decisions for their practice.
You will use your knowledge of healthcare analytics to influence our data quality and master data management initiatives. You will use your healthcare domain experience to help the teams understand use cases and functional requirements. You would be a great fit to this role, if you meet position requirements and can fulfill the following responsibilities to create an informatics product that is enables prideful marketability to provide better care and services to patients. As a Clinical Data Analyst, you will report to the Senior Director of Data Insights to help develop our reporting and analytics vision to provide better practice management and patient care services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify, evaluate, map, preprocess raw data for integration from disparate clinical sources using steadfast data governance principles
• Assist the team with healthcare standards such as HL7 and DICOM and coding systems CPT, HCPCS, SNOMED, ICD9/10, LOINC, RxNorm to handle clinical data appropriately in the system
• Engage with customers, prospects and other experts to understand, analyze complex data systems, define and document key data element requirements, flow, relationships and dependencies
• Assist in definition, documentation and communication of standards and processes to adopt and implement data quality with validated product requirements
• Investigate and communicate data source anomalies
• Prioritize and validate product test cases
• Maintains current knowledge-base of industry and Greenway content, best practices, application, procedures and policies