Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status five times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team. Do you frequently take charge? Are you looking to take the next step?
The role of the Clinical Coordinator is to coordinate activities, foster a positive work environment and oversee patient care based on individualized needs of the patient and his/her family including but not limited to age specific care throughout the life span (Neonates, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatrics). The Clinical Coordinator must work closely with the Nurse Manager and unit Medical Directors.
- Provides coordination of resources and activities.
- Interacts with all Hospital Departments to initiate, coordinate and maintain optimum patient care as appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and development through the life cycle factors (Adults, Geriatrics).
- Actively promotes customer satisfaction as well as a positive work environment.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient care activities considering growth and development factors appropriate to the age (Adults, Newborn, CHildren, Geriatrics) in collaboration with the Nurse Manager.
- Reports any significant changes in the condition of the Unit, any incidents and/or personnel problems.
- Maintains knowledge of and is responsible for Nursing Quality Improvement activities on assigned shift.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- 2 years of experience in patient pediatrics
- Progressive Leadership experience
- PALS, NRP depending on area of position
- Experience with EMR.
- Flexible and willing to work independently.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.