Parkland Medical Center isproud to provide all the care you need close to home in its 86-bed, Level IIITrauma hospital in Derry, New Hampshire. Through ourpartnerships with The Lahey Hospital &Medical Center and the New EnglandHeart Institute (NEHI), we bring specialized medicine by highlyskilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technologyto our communities. With convenient locations in Derry, Londonderry and Salem,we’re proud to provide all the care you need close to home.
Clinical Coordinator - BehavioralHealth, Eating Disorder Program
Position Summary: The Clinical Coordinator is responsible forcoordinating the daily programming of the Eating Disorder Program (EDP). The Clinical Coordinator will organize dailystaff schedules with input from clinicians and medical staff. The ClinicalCoordinator will also respond to referrals and coordinates the admission ofindividual patients into the Eating Disorders Program. The Clinical Coordinatormay be a Registered Dietician, Registered Nurse or a Masters Level Clinician.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Perform clinical roles relevant to the individual’s clinical experience.
- Organize daily programming schedule and experiential outings
- Organize admissions into the program
- Verify LOC with Program Manager
- Seek Program Manager approval for declinations
- Maintain Patient Tracker-tracking referrals, admissions and declinations
- Correspond with insurance companies for referrals and/or pre-certifications as necessary, RN & Master’s Level Clinicians only
- Conduct concurrent reviews with insurance companies as necessary, RN & Master’s Level Clinicians only
- Display professionalism in dealing with customers, staff and clinicians.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Follow all hospital policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in weekly EDP staff meetings.
- Attend and participate in weekly Treatment Team meeting
- Participate in weekly clinical supervision.
- Works with the interdisciplinary team in meeting treatment goals.
- Facilitate weekly community support group.
- Maintain employee time schedule
- Edit and approve employee time in Kronos
- Enter daily charges for patients group attendance
- Update daily patient attendance/census daily
- Complete patient registration process.
- Conduct tours of the unit to prospective patients and their families.
- Assist in maintaining social media communication, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, blogging, website inquiries.
- Assist with ongoing outreach to referral sources.
- Assist with maintaining monthly statistics around referrals and synthesis data into useful outreach opportunities.
Promotes internal and externalcustomer satisfaction.
Builds and promotes a culture ofservice excellence and continuous improvement.
Attendance: works as scheduled andis compliant with Attendance and Tardiness Policy.