Join the Christian Family Care Team and help us strengthen families and serve at risk children in the name of Jesus Christ!� Our Clinical Counseling program is expanding our recognized trauma-informed child therapy services to adults and is looking for independently licensed Counselors who want to join us build the team. Christian Family Care has been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace for the past 7 years and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
This position provides quality counseling to individuals and families who seek such services from Christian Family Care Agency.� The trauma-informed counseling services provided are intended to strengthen individuals and families by providing assistance to hurting people, guiding them towards spiritual, emotional and behavioral healing.� The counselor provides Christ�centered counseling through the demonstration and application of Biblical truth and Christian values.� This position may grow to full time as the program expands.
- Provide trauma-informed counseling services with emphasis on adult private pay and private insurance clients
- Clinical documentation and case management
- Consultation and training to counseling staff and other CFC departments
- Acting with Empathy and Compassion: Seeks to understand and validate others� perspectives and emotions.
- Embracing Diversity: Promotes diversity and inclusion in the community
- Exemplifying Integrity: Acts in fair and ethical manner towards others
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Situational Adaptability
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Instills Trust
- Communicates Effectively
- Ensures Accountability
- Master�s degree in Counseling, Family & Marriage Therapy or related field.
- Experience with evidence-based therapeutic approaches such as EMDR, Integrative Parenting, TBRI
- Working knowledge of electronic medical records software, private insurance/panels and Microsoft applications
- Independent professional licensure: LPC, LMFT, or LCSW required due to insurance requirements. Non-licensed applicants cannot be considered.
Please note that this position post is a summary of expected job functions and qualifications. A full job description will be provided during the recruiting process. To be considered for this position a job application must be completed by visiting the careers page at www.cfcare.org/careers, click on Clinical Counselor PT, then Start Your Application.