1. Use of Systems: Performs concurrent & retrospective electronic data collection from clinical and operational databases including but not limited to UHC, EPSI, MIDAS, Premier, EMR, Hospital Compare, Press Ganey, and BI.
2. Data Analysis: Analyzes clinical and operational data, develops summary reports / recommendations, control charts / graphs, trends outcomes, identifies opportunities for improvement, collaborates with team members, and supports recommendations with data and judgment.
3. Communication: Supports and facilitates quality improvement initiatives in collaboration with Quality Center Director through meeting attendance, data preparation, leading analytical discussions, effective written/verbal communication skills, professional interpersonal skills, and keeps management informed of data requests.
- 3yrs analytical experience required, healthcare experience preferred.
- Quality & Performance Improvement skills preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred